Saturday, February 28, 2015

Shopping Day





It’s finally the weekend (thank goodness)! I hope all of you have had an excellent weekend so far. I have enjoyed my day; I got to spend a couple hours shopping for décor with my mother. It is always so fun, to look around for new products that would look great in the home. I believe everyone is in the “spring” mood. Every store had all of their spring décor displayed soon as you walked inside. That was the first thing I noticed while shopping today. Stores know how to get the shoppers attention by displaying things that the costumers want… aka (spring). Today while I was shopping I noticed the most beautiful decorations soon as I walked into Kirkland’s. I think they had the best display so far this season. As I walked in I noticed the beautiful “window mirror” with all of the spring plants in front of it. The new look and trend going around right now is making a window into a mirror. I think everyone is enjoying the vintage look. Kirkland’s did an excellent job of displaying their spring items. I would recommend taking a visit and checking out their latest décor.

Keep your home beautiful and bright


-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.