Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hello Fellow Decorators



Hi guys, my name is Skyler Wheeler and I am a decorative blogger. A little about myself, I'm a student at Liberty University studying to be an interior designer the one thing I love MOST! I never have really enjoyed school until now!!! It's crazy how things happen, I was in school to be a teacher because I do love kids (still do) just not my thing. So I switched my major and I'm 100% sure this is what im supposed to do. God is awesome! I started this blog to give some tips on decorating and sharing cheap and easy ways to decorate the most boring rooms. (We all have those rooms) why not add a little spark to make it great! Can't wait to share with you guys all of my secrets! Keep your home beautiful and bright -Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.