Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love, Kiss, and Hugs





Since it’s getting so close to Valentines Day, I’d like to share some love J Valentines Day has always been a cute holiday. It’s always fun celebrating a holiday based on love. For the next 3 days I’m going to post about Valentines Day fun! Who doesn’t like the color pink? Pink is such a fun color. When I think of Valentines Day I think of pink! I was looking online at Pottery barn (again) and found these wonderful Valentines Day pillows. How cute would these be during the whole month of February? 20% off sale going on now for pillows, you could get these adorable pillows for $39. After Valentines Day you could still use them (they are just that cute). These pillows would look great sitting on a window seal! Stay tuned for tomorrows post on how to make that perfect Valentines Day chalkboard design!

Keep your home beautiful and bright

-Skyler


Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.