Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nest Chargers









Happy Snow day #2! I hope everyone has had a relaxing day enjoying the little things (I know I have). On snowy days I just love being curled up with lots of blankets, and I enjoy looking up things online. I love looking up decorative ideas. Nothing makes me happier than finding unique items for the home. Today, while I was online I was scrolling on the Magnolia website by Joanna Gaines. Joanna is one of my biggest role models. I don’t think there is anyone better than her, when it comes to decorating. She is the lady off of fixer upper. Wow she has the best job ever. While I was on Magnolia I came across the cutest Nest Chargers. I am a huge fan of anything southern, and there is nothing more perfect than these nest chargers to put on your dinning room table. These little Nests’ would be perfect with a beautiful lantern in the center of the table. The nest chargers are only $16. When you get a chance go check out Joanna’s store called Magnolia and check out her unique designs and décor.

Keep your home beautiful and bright


-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.