Tuesday, February 10, 2015

TGIF


I hope you all have had a faboulous week. The cold weather had definitely made it long, but we have a warm weekend ahead of us. (I CANT WAIT) While I was laying in bed last night, I was just so excited about starting this blog, that I couldn't sleep. In the near future (hopefully) in the next two weeks, I will have a professional design my website! I'm pretty excited about that! Since it's friday why not bring something exciting into the picture. I went and bought a floral ball at Tjmaxx for $4 it was originally $15 but the flower I got was damaged so I got mine for a discounted price. It really was a great deal! To fix it, it would cost under $2. I got a cute floral ball for a total of $6 ( perfect price for a broke college student) Flowers always make a small space look beautiful! My bedroom in my apartment is very small. It is very hard to fit things in a small space, but I make it work. I added this floral ball to make my room pop. You can't go wrong with putting flowers in a small space. If you want to get fancy add a candle and fill up a glass jar with balls to add more flavor.
Keep your home beautiful and bright
-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.