Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Easter Eggs





Hey guys! I hope you guys have had a great day! Snow is just around the corner and since it is, tonight’s blog is going to be about Easter. Easter is one of the most important holidays I believe we have. We might not give gifts or decorate the house with trees and lights, but it is a very important holiday, because Jesus died and rose again, and for that reason I am free! (What a great feeling). I also believe that your home can be decorated cute for this holiday! I am a HUGE fan of eggs as a decoration (I know what you’re thinking, EGGS? REALLY?) I just think they are so adorable and always make the kitchen look its very best. I also was grown up with a chicken farm so it’s just my southern side coming out I guess! Anways….  I came across adorable pastel eggs at the local Kroger. They were ONLY $3 for a 12 pack!!! (THAT’S A STEAL) You can almost do anything with eggs. I think they look great in a glass vase wrapped around  some lights. Another great look is eggs hanging on a wreath. What a better way to invite people in. I suggest checking out the local Kroger near you to find the cutest egg wreaths and more.

Keep your home beautiful and bright


-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.