Thursday, February 26, 2015

Monogram Fun





It’s another snow day! I’m getting use to this. I am enjoying sitting at home, getting caught back up on my homework for the rest of the week! I hope all of you are safe and sound at home.  How many of you are fans of monogramed items? (I AM) Monogram is such a girl thing; I don’t think guys understand why we enjoy putting our initials on everything. But anyways… Monograming is one of those things that never date. I do believe you can overdue monograming but I think it’s best if you just keep it simple. The best place for monogramed things would probably be the bathroom. I think it is so unique to buy hand towels with your initials on them. It makes a bathroom just so classy. I also believe that a large letter initial is great to put over a big space such as a fireplace. It makes home, feel like YOUR home. You can never go wrong with adding monogramed materials to your home. Great places to look are Etsy, Pottery Barn, and target. STAY WARM

Keep your home beautiful and bright


-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.