Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sliding Barn Door





Good afternoon everyone, I hope all of you have had a great Wednesday. I was excited to walk around outside without a jacket. But we all know that more snow is coming tomorrow (I hope it’s the last one). I had a lot going on this week in my Interior Design class. I got chosen to present my Interior board to an Association, and I also started my big project for the semester. I have the floor plan and fabrics ready to go. I will be excited to see the finished product. Lots of fun things have happened this week. I also am going to share to you one of the most “in” things right now with design. If any of you enjoy HGTV they show many projects that deal with the “sliding barn door”. The sliding barn door is the biggest thing in the market when it comes to design. I think it is a great idea because once you have children you wont have to worry about the door slamming constantly. It is a great look for a southern home. Once I build my first home this will be a must have. Once you build a new home or the next renovation how about adding that barn door look to your home. It’s simple and easy!

Keep your home beautiful and bright


-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.