Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lets talk Mannequins









It doesn’t feel like Wednesday but I am defiantly glad we have made it half way through the week! I hope all of you have had a great day!
I have always been a huge fan of fashion, and all of the name brand items on the market (don’t we all). Today, I thought it would be the perfect day to share with you guys my adorable mannequins. I am such a fan of decorative mannequins; this is such a girl item for the house. I would suggest putting these items in a guest room or in a room that is designated for women (unless you’re not married and then it shouldn’t be a problem). You can find mannequins, at almost any decorating store. I bought both of mine at Tjmaxx. These adorable pieces go great with lace, floral, and many other girly fabrics. They top off that girly room you have always dreamed of. And they also make the perfect item to hang your clothes on. They are adorable, cheap, and the perfect item to decorate with.

Keep your home beautiful and bright


-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.