Friday, February 13, 2015

Chalkboard Design






ITS FRIDAY (and cold) !!!!! I am so excited for the weekend. I have fun events planned. This week has definitely been difficult, but I made it through.

 For the past couple of holidays I have been drawing chalkboard designs. I am such a fan of chalkboards! Chalkboards are an easy way to make your home fit the perfect holiday season, without buying anything new. For each season I design different things. Since tomorrows Valentine’s Day it’s the perfect time to draw hearts on the chalkboard to make your home fit the season. I bought my chalkboard at Tjmaxx for $15, and I change up the design each month. What better way to celebrate the holiday’s then homemade chalkboard drawing that everyone LOVES? Simple and easy !!!  STAY WARM

Keep your home beautiful and bright


-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.