Tuesday, February 10, 2015


img81o
img41o
Good afternoon fellow decorators!!! I hope your work day is all most over with. I have been such a fan of Pottery barn. Pottery barn is one of the best decorating websites around (and ever in my opinion). I love just going on the website to browse around and just gather ideas. I am a big fan of looking at something high priced and try to find a similar object lookalike, somewhere like Tjmaxx for half the price. I have done that several times. If I had the money I would totally purchase all of my home items from Pottery barn (but as of now, I can't). Today, while I was scrolling through the website, I noticed this beautiful rochester linear chandelier. In the near future, when I build my first home, I am going to put this beautiful chandelier in my dinning room. I absolutely love how rustic and southern it is. As much as I love Pottery Barn I do believe that I could make that chandelier myself with a couple of wood scraps, chains, and color stain. You could create a $400 Pottery barn piece lookalike for under $100. I am so excited to try this out. Before you go and buy that super expensive item, look up other options to see if you could design it for less. It's always a good thing to save!!!!
Keep your home beautiful and bright
-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.