Sunday, April 30, 2017

Spring Stripes









Hey everyone! Happy Sunday! Sorry I have been MIA the past couple of weeks. I was working out of town at High Point Furniture Market (so fun). I also have been re-thinking my blog a lot lately and really want to get this thing going. I know that blogs take a lot of work, but I am ready to get the show on the road. I have always enjoyed fashion, interiors, gardening, and anything in between. I have also added a category to my blog...... (I will announce later this week). The hardest part about blogging is getting someone to take the pictures for you. I am a photographer part time, so I am really picky about how things look. Usually, I get my mom and brother to take my pictures and they do the best they can. Today, for the above outfit my boyfriend took these, and he ACTUALLY did an amazing job. Super thankful for the supportive team I have. Another thing I struggle with and always have is my grammar and writing skills. I have never been the person to dig deep and write about things. I have always been super self conscious about my grammar/spelling, and my mother told me this week not to let that get in the way of anything I do in life. SHE IS SO RIGHT! Sometimes you just have to DO IT! I can't wait to start this journey and see where things go.

This outfit is one of my all time favorites!
Skirt- Ann Taylor
Shirt- Ann Taylor
Shoes- Target
Bag- Old Navy
Scarf- Ann Taylor
Earrings- J.Crew

xoxo,

Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.