Monday, April 3, 2017

Monday Blues








Monday blues are the worst. Today in VA it's not only a Monday, it is a rainy Monday. But the only thing making this Monday a little brighter are these cute finds from Target! I am such a fan of denim, and Target never disappoints with their denim selection. I recently purchased this denim off the shoulder dress and it's not only amazing, its also comfortable. I highly recommend it.

 I also purchased  denim shoes that wrap around the ankle. I am such a fan of ankle shoes, and these shoes make any outfit come together. They might be the most worn item in my closet this spring/summer.

 Also, I got these adorable Baublebar Target earrings and they have been the best things EVER! I also believe blue earrings are the best statement to any outfit.

All items: TARGET

Stay beautiful

xoxo,

Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.