Monday, April 17, 2017

Friends & Fashion







This weekend was one for the books! You know those friends where you can go a couple weeks without talking, but pick right back up where you left off? Yep, it's these 2 girls. We went to the Liberty University Fashion show on Saturday night and if you have not gone before it's a MUST! Last year I was actually a designer in the show and this year I was a ALUMNI watching (time goes so fast). Liberty University Fashion students have so much talent and I mean that! If you have not gone to a fashion show I highly recommend going to the LU one in April. Anyways.... when you go to a fashion show that calls for a mandatory dress up night. 

My outfit details 

Pants: TJmaxx
Shirt: Loft
Shoes: Target
Scarf: Madewell
Clutch : Grandmas (Talbots)

Rylee's Outfit:

Dress: Altar'd State
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Rachels outfit (white): 
Shirt:Tjmaxx
Pants:J.crew 

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.