Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Barefoot Blonde Hair









I am so excited for today's blog post because it is the launch of a new category! I am adding Hair to the blog! I will be showing different ways to do braids, curls, and everything in between! I have the best hair stylist in the world (Amanda Taylor) and she always keeps me stylish! I wanted to try something different with my hair, so I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought Barefoot Blonde hair Extensions! Yes, I said it ....HAIR EXTENSIONS! The amazing Amber Fillerup is my all time favorite blogger, and she created her own extension line and I had to get them! I am in love! My hair is pretty long all ready but I needed to add some thickness to create the braids I wanted. I highly recommend these extensions and they are very easy to cover. Checkout her website at www.barefootblondehair.com

The style above is a simple french braid. Once the hair is braided pull it apart to make it look extra thick. I added two rubber bands to the bottom of the braid to add more detail.

I am excited to launch this new category on my blog! I hope you enjoy it as well.

xoxo,

Skyler


Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.