Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Backyard Greenhouse










Today I have been incredibly happy probably because it was 80 degrees here in VA, and my plants are doing so great in my greenhouse. They are growing so quickly I can hardly keep up. It is all most transplanting season and that means less sunlight for these babies. Sometimes to much sunlight can damage your plants. I have covered my greenhouse to protect my plants from the sunlight. Just a few quick tips for transplanting. 

1. Make sure your plants are ready for the big move to the ground.
2. If they are tomatoes make sure to pull apart multiple plants. 
3. Dig hole in ground
4. Transplant your plant from the container
5. Put plant in hole
6. Cover with dirt and potting soil 
7. Water
8. Watch it grow! 

xoxo, 

Skyler 

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.