Monday, April 10, 2017

Blush and Braids







I am loving the off the shoulder shirts this season. I am such a fan of girly clothes and I am so glad the girly looks are back! I found this off the shoulder shirt at Tjmaxx for $15 and it is going to get worn a lot this spring/summer. I got my Denim skirt from Target for $25 and it can be worn with any shirt. 

A big trend right now is tucking just the front of your shirt into your pants/skirt. It makes a huge difference in how the outfit looks. There are so many different ways to tuck in your shirt. One of my favorites is half tucked half untucked when I am wearing a button up shirt, but for the shirt above I just tucked the front. It gives the outfit a little extra touch without spending anymore money. Also, add a cute braid to give the outfit another sweet touch. 

Also, I am adding a really fun category soon to my blog so stay tuned. Hopefully it will come within the next few weeks! 

Stay Beautiful 

xoxo, 

Skyler 




Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.