Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What Island are you?





I hope all of you have had a wonderful week so far. I am on spring break and I am trying to relax as much as I can before heading back to school. I’m enjoying this week with my mom and friends.(Thats always fun)
Today, I was scrolling though the Southern Living website and found a section on kitchen Islands. I am a huge fan of Islands. I love having more room in the kitchen for counter space. You can never go wrong with more space. Southern Living did a cool page, on how to approach your island style to fit your home perfectly. They had around 20 different Island types. I loved the traditional look for the Island. Go check out their website and find out what island type you are. It is very important to know your style before jumping into building your dream kitchen. Go check out their website for great ideas.
( The pictures posted above are the Cottage Casual Island, Vintage style Island, and the Handsome Island… enjoy)

Keep your home beautiful and bright


-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.