Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sunshine and Flowers




Hey guys, I am so glad I am back in action with my blog today. It has been a crazy two weeks. Last week I had spring break, and this week I have had 4 exams, and I am all most done for the week (thank goodness). I hope all of you have had a wonderful week so far. I have been grateful for the weather we have had this week. Weather makes a world of difference, with how my attitude changes. I am so glad the Lord has gave us sunshine so hearts will grow stronger. I also am very thankful for this time of the year. I love spring!!!! 
While I was trying to figure out what to do for my blog today, all I could think about was sunshine and flowers. I am such a fan of gardening and growing beautiful things. While I was scrolling through the Pottery Barn website, I noticed all of the vases they had for sale. Wow, they have such beautiful vases, to put those spring flowers in. I am such a fan of the Irving Vase, and the simple wall mount vase. I love hanging things on my wall, what better way to celebrate spring then hanging flowers to the wall in a vase? I will be purchasing these vases in the near future. FLOWERS, VASES, and SUNSHINE! It’s the perfect combination!

Keep your home beautiful and bright


-Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.