Monday, March 19, 2018

Easter Dress





Happy Monday everyone! The weekend went by so fast, but I am ready to get this week started. It is a busy week at work because we are gearing up for High Point Market which is only 3 weeks away!
I can't believe it!

I wanted to share with you guys my Easter Sunday dress as well as my dress I will be wearing at High Point Market this year. I know I always say "my favorite outfit of all time" in like every post but this is really my favorite dress I have ever worn. I am such a fan of long dresses. I feel so classy and modest in them. I have always been afraid to wear them because I am only 5'3". I have actually come to find out that they are my favorite style to wear. It makes me look taller and slimmer.

I bought this dress at Tjmaxx and it was only $25. I paired it with pink earrings I got from tjmaxx as well that for $12.99. I am going to pair this dress with some espadrilles.

Dress: Tjmaxx
Earrings: Tjmaxx
Bag: Versona
Hair: Barefoot Blonde Hair (color Sandy Blonde)

xoxo,

Skyler


Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.