Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Black Jeans that make a statement








It's almost the weekend! Oh Happy Day!

I hope you guys have fun plans! My plans consist of hanging out with my mom, and I am in an Easter play at church and the first performance is this Sunday!

I have enjoyed this week because of the time change. I am so happy that the time has changed because that means longer days! I have had the hardest time getting blog pictures because when I get home it is dark and on the weekends my husband is so busy he cant take my pictures. Now that the time has changed I can start my outfit post again!

To start off the spring/summer outfit post I am starting with one of my favorite looks.

These pants OMG they're amazing! I wore them in town this past weekend and I got so many compliments. They are so comfy and they go with anything! I am so excited about the spring styles this year because everything is floral and pastel. I am so excited to share with you guys the amazing trends coming up!

Pants: Tjmaxx
Shirt: Loft
Shoes: Marshalls
Bag: Versona
Hair: Barefoot Blonde Hair
Earrings: Tjmaxx

xoxo,

Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.