Monday, May 8, 2017

The Elsa Braid







I call this the Elsa Braid, and that is because it reminds me of a Disney Princess. This hairstyle is so simple to complete. This took less than 4 minutes to do!!!! I love learning how to do quick and easy hairstyles. This makes my mornings a lot easier. Here are 5 easy steps to complete this look:


1. I pull my hair back into a low ponytail but I leave a little piece out (So I can hide the hair tie)

2. Wrap the extra hair around the hair tie. I connect the hair into the hair tie I am all ready wearing.

3. Braid the ponytail a little over halfway down.

4. This is the most IMPORTANT step. If you want a thick looking braid it is so important to pull apart your braids.

5. I pull out extra pieces of hair to cover my ears (this is optional).

Shop this look

Dress: Ghbass
Shoes: Madewell
Scarf: Old Navy
Purse: Old Navy
Hair: Barefoot Blonde Extensions (color Sandy Blonde)

Xoxo,

Skyler


Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.