Thursday, May 3, 2018

Spring Overalls










It's almost Friday! I am so excited for the weekend because 1. My Grandparents are coming over tomorrow evening and helping me in my garden (yes they're the sweetest). Honestly nothing makes me happier in life. 2. It's suppose to rain on Sunday and that is a good thing for me because I will not have to water my garden! 3. I am just so happy it's the weekend haha! I hope you guys have fun plans!

I remember when I was in college and the weekend was just another day, and now in the adult world the weekends are everything!

I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys about this adorable overall dress. I ordered this dress on amazon for $16. I am so obsessed with overall dresses right now and I have no idea why. I have had the hardest time finding one that isn't to short. I am so picky when it comes to dresses because I feel so uncomfortable if anything is short. I love being able to walk around and not worry if my skirt/dress is going to come up. This dress was the perfect length.

Lets skip to the shoes.... These shoes are amazing! I will be wearing these all summer. I have wore these 4 out of the 5 days at work this week. They go with everything! I bought these amazing shoes at Tjmaxx (whats new) for under $50. I am also very picky when it comes to shoes because I always try and find the most unique ones. SHOES MAKE YOUR OUTFIT!

I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

Outfit Details:

Shirt: Tjmaxx
Shoes: Tjmaxx
Sunglasses: Loft
Overalls: Amazon

xoxo,

Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.