Thursday, August 24, 2017

LET YOUR HAIR DO THE TALKING









Happy Thursday!

It is a beautiful day here in VA. We finally get a week without humidity. I love VA because we get to experience all of the season changes throughout the year, but I have a very hard time enjoying the month of August. IT’S BEEN SO HOT!

Since today was the first day that semi felt like fall, I wanted to show you guys one of my favorite looks for this upcoming fall. First of all this hair!!!! I wish I could say it was natural, but it’s not. I have always been a person who loves to look natural and real but I knew when I put these hair extensions in that I was going to wear them everyday. I highly recommend Barefoot Blonde hair extensions. They are so beautiful and easy! I am wearing the color sandy blonde and they match perfectly.
To achieve this look I put in about 6 out of the 10 wefts that it comes with. I parted my hair in the middle and then started french braiding each side. To get the thick look you HAVE to pull apart your braids! Just a secret about me I am in love with the owner of this hair extension line and if I could look/be anyone in the world it would be her. Follow her on instagram to see why.... @amberfillerup.

Now, lets talk about this outfit. It's pretty causal but I am digging it for fall. I am so excited that floral pants are in style because who doesn't like flower pants? I will be honest I always struggle trying to figure out which top/shoes to wear with floral pants, but I think I have finally found the solution. First, wear a silk baby doll top. Second, wear a loose lightweight sweater/coverup. Lastly, I think chunky shoes always make a statement and that's why I chose the above.

Outfit Details:

Shirt: Tjmaxx
Pants: Tjmaxx
Shoes: Tjmaxx
Sweater: Tjmaxx
Earrings: Altrar'd State
Hair: Barefoot Blonde... color Sandy Blonde


xoxo,

Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.