Thursday, August 17, 2017

Gingham is always a good idea










Happy Friday Eve!!!!


I am so excited that it is all most Friday! Not only because it's the weekend, but because it's my bachelorette weekend! YAY! All of my favorite girlfriends are coming down to celebrate with me, and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Talk about busy! I have been so busy with work/wedding planning these last few weeks. Not only have I been planning my wedding, but my very very best friend got married 2 weekends ago! I feel like I haven't had any time to do anything these last few weeks with how busy I have been, but I honestly wouldn't want it any other way.

I have always been very good with stress. I am the type of person who likes to stay busy.  If I am not staying busy I feel like I haven't accomplished much. I am looking forward to relaxing on my honeymoon though :)  I really am so excited about fall coming up, but I also feel like it hasn't been summer yet because I haven't went on vacation at all. So right after the honeymoon I know I will get my summer fix.

Tonight I went into Tjmaxx (which is typical) and found so many cute items. I noticed they were transitioning from summer to fall so they had a lot of great items. The above jeans are Lucky Brand and I purchased those in Tjmaxx for $28. I also have been eyeing these amazing shoes for over a month now and just couldn't make myself buy them. Tonight they were on clearance for $12 so I snatched them up very quick (and I am happy I did).

Also, I managed to do my hair in 5 minutes. I twisted 2 strands halfway down and then turned it into a normal braid once I was halfway down. To make a statement I always pull apart my braids to make them look extra thick. Check Barefoot Blonde Hair out if you have always wanted hair extensions I highly recommend.

Shirt: Tjmaxx
Pants: Lucky Brand (Tjmaxx)
Shoes: Steve Madden (Tjmaxx)
Hair: Barefoot Blonde Hair


xoxo,

Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.