Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Pom Pom Dress









Happy Thursday!

I am so happy tomorrow is Friday! Chad is going to be out of town, which means this girl gets to relax all weekend. I need a break! I feel like I have been going none stop since April. I hope all of you get to relax this weekend as well.

The above outfit is a find at the Jcrew Clearance sale back in March! I knew when I saw this puppy I had to get it. (It was only $15, I repeat $15) I have always been the type to clearance shop ALWAYS! I do not buy anything full price. Since I went to Liberty University JCrew's main headquarters is in lynchburg, which meant all the Liberty students got the sale stuff (I wasn't complaining). This hair style is one of my favorites because on a hot summer day it's a easy style to keep away from your face (and super cute). I am wearing barefoot blonde hair to give my ponytail a little extra volume. Once I completed the ponytail I just wrapped a few extra pieces around the pony tail holder to give it a softer look.

Other details:

Jacket: J.Crew
Dress: J.Crew
Shoes: TJmaxx
Purse: Talbots
Hair: Barefoot Blonde
Earrings: Kendra Scott

xoxo,

Skyler


Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.