Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Perfect Flare











Happy Father's day! We had a wonderful day celebrating my dad! We enjoyed steaks by the pool and then went swimming afterwards. The look above is one of my very favorites, and I am so excited to share it with you guys! First, this hair style was completed in 3 minutes, and is the perfect hair style for curly damp pool hair. I have natural wavy hair and it has been incredibly humid here in VA the last few days, and my hair is unstoppable.  I can't do anything with my hair when it's humid, so I decided to throw it up into a braid crown. This is my very first time completing this look, and I honestly LOVE IT! I am wearing my barefoot blonde hair extensions to add length to complete this look. Second, these pants are to die for. I am currently OBSESSED with extra flare jeans. I think they are so classic. I always try and add a little pop of color when wearing flare jeans so I like adding scarfs to my pants. I like wearing colorful earrings to create a better look. Also, can we talk about this purse? I am a huge fan of anything rattan. This rattan purse was under $25 and it look identical to the J.Crew one that cost $80! I bought the above rattan purse at Tjmaxx. Let's be honest Tjmaxx is bae!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


Outfit Details:
Pants: Tjmaxx
Purse: Tjmaxx
Earrings: Target
Shirt: Tjmaxx
Shoes: Tjmaxx
Sunglasses: Loft
Scarf: Ann Taylor

xoxo,

Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.