Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Last call for summer trends






Good morning, I hope all of you have had a great morning so far. Since summer is drawing close to an end, I thought it would be a great time to share one of my favorite summer outfits. This outfit was very easy to put together, because all of the colors blended well together. I am such a fan of J.Crew’s polka dot skirt. This skirt has been one of my favorite pieces this season. The comfort of the skirt was great, as well as the modest length.  I also am a HUGE fan of J.Crew’s jewelry!!!!!!! I love fancy bling to make the outfits I wear pop even more. The blue necklace I wear with this outfit is one of the prettiest pieces I own.  To make this outfit a little simpler I wear a white tank top, and tuck it into my skirt. It’s the perfect look for the summer season.
YOU CANT FORGET ABOUT THE SHOES!!!!! I love the glitter flats that Gap has made this summer. (SUPPER FASHIONABLE, and comfy) I got these flats at the Gap outlet and they were only $13.
Enjoy the last few weeks of summer, with a cozy, modest outfit that looks adorable.


Keep your home beautiful and bright

- Skyler

            

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.