Thursday, August 20, 2015

Boy alert






         Happy Thursday everyone!! I am super pumped about the blog today because we have another special guest!!!! My brother Braxton Wheeler has wore one of the cutest outfits this summer, and I thought you ladies could get a great idea for your husbands/boyfriends. Braxton has always dressed very preppy but this outfit got the most compliments. I do have to give credit to his girlfriend for the purchase of this outfit (she did a great job).  This outfit looked so great on him and I would recommend this look to any guy.
          The entire outfit came from Tommy Hilfiger. Tommy Hilfiger has impressed me with their clothes in the past couple of years because they wash up great, and always seem to stay very classy.

Keep your home beautiful and bright


- Skyler

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.