Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Best friend's know best





Happy Hump Day!!! I hope each one of you has had a blessed and wonderful Wednesday (I know I have). Today was a busy day for me, because I started packing some of my clothes up to take to college.
Today I have a special guest on my blog, and I am super excited to share with you one of her cutest outfits! Ashleigh is my very best friend and she has inspired me so much to always look my best wherever I go. Ashleigh is so unique when it comes to fashion, and she always looks so fashionable everywhere she goes. Ashleigh is one of my roommates in college, and she is super fun living with, because we share clothes (TALK ABOUT A BLESSING). Ashleigh always inspires me to do great things with my life as well as being the best friend a girl could ask for.
This outfit she is wearing is adorable (wouldn’t you agree?) The shirt came from Altar’d State and is very unique and can be worn with just about anything. Her jeans came from H&M for a very reasonable price. You can’t forget about the shoes, these shoes make a huge statement for this outfit! The shoes came from Old Navy.  Lastly, the adorable blue earrings came from Kendra Scott. You can never go wrong with too much Kendra Scott. What a fun and adorable outfit for you to try!


Keep your home beautiful and bright

- Skyler 

Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.