Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Cozy Snow Day








I just realized this is my first blog post of 2018! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I am sorry I have been MIA these last few weeks, but I have enjoyed all my free time with my family and friends over the Holidays!

I have really been struggling getting content for my blog. It is always hard for me to get pictures because it is dark when I get home every evening, and on the weekends my husband never wants to take them for me! I took advantage of him today because we are both stuck at home because of the snow and I knew he couldn't make an excuse!

I am so happy it is snowing here in VA! It has been extremely cold these last few weeks but it hasn't snowed at all! It finally snowed today! I am enjoying a relaxing day at home while catching up on laundry!

I wanted to share this simple/cozy snow look with you guys! I also really recommend hair extensions because I didn't even brush my hair out for this shoot! I just braided a strand of hair and put in my extensions! They're magical!

Jacket: Banana Republic
Sweater: Gap
Earrings: Loft
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Macys
Purse: GHbass
Hair: Barefoot Blonde Hair (Sandy Blonde)

I am really looking forward to putting together more blog post for you guys! Comment below on what you would want to see more of!!!!

xoxo,

Skyler



Post a Comment

Southern Meets Chic © . Design by FCD.